~ 7 Hour Retrospective CPD ~
6th March | 9:00am – 17.30pm
Location: Radisson Hotel, Heathrow Bath Road, Heathrow, UB7 0DU
About the Workshop
1) Dr Robert Silverman (DC, DACBN, DCBCN, MS, CCN, CNS, CSCS, CIISN, CKTP, CES, HKC, FAKTR) – Musculoskeletal Non-Thermal Laser Therapy: Proven Protocols for Clinical Success
Erchonia Lasers Ltd are once again delighted to welcome Dr Robert Silverman back to the UK!
Join Dr Silverman for this one day workshop where he will explore the process of implementing a streamlined successful non-thermal Low-Level Laser Therapy system in your practice. He will present hands on demonstrations, laser protocols, nutrition protocols, and proven programmes. You will gain insight into a straightforward methodology to incorporate these protocols into a clinically effective system to elevate clinical outcomes.
This workshop is ideal for practitioners who want to get the laser/nutrition edge in their community.
- Distinguish clinical breakthroughs in the treatment of musculoskeletal injuries.
- Incorporate new laser research and its clinical applicability.
- Elucidate laser applications and case studies.
- Summarize the foundational approach that uses a laser to manage pain and inflammation.