Presented by: Robert Sullivan, BSc (Hons) Podiatry, MSc Podiatric Surgery, POMS
Saturday, 4th September | 9:30am – 17.00pm
Location: London Heathrow Marriott Hotel, Bath Road Heathrow, Airport, Hayes UB3 5AN
~7 Hours Retrospective CPD ~
About the Workshop
Robert Sullivan is a medical professional with many years of experience in education and training. An active researcher in Non-Thermal Low-Level Laser Therapy, his research includes Onychomycosis, Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy, Pain and Fat Cell Management, and he is widely published in podiatry and other medically journals.
Roberts workshops are dynamic and challenging, designed to inspire the audience to think outside of the box.
This one-day event is designed for the users of, and those who have an interest in, non-thermal-low-level lasers (NTLLL). This is an interactive workshop made up of lectures and group discussions.
- To develop medical problem-based learning within clinical practice.
- Realising that it is not about having one frequency for everything; it’s about empowering the body with the energy it needs to potentially recover.
- Raising the bar on wellness and the possibilities of changes stimulated by NTLLL.
- A review of new literature around NTLLL.
- Understanding the difference between resonance and stimulating lasers, and why the combination of the two is so effective.
- Appreciating how these scientific tools interact with the human system and how and why we respond.
- Develop the ability to integrate this knowledge into clinical practice.
Includes lunch and refreshments throughout the day.