~ 7 Hour Retrospective CPD ~
Sunday 22nd May | 9:30am – 18.00pm
Location: Radisson Hotel, Heathrow Bath Road, Heathrow, UB7 0DU
About the Workshop
1) Dr. Reis (DC, DACNB, CBIS) – Utilising Neuro-Orthopedic and Functional Rehabilitation to Treat Concussions and Post-Auto Whiplash
Erchonia Lasers Ltd are delighted to welcome Dr Erik Reis to the UK!
Join Dr Reis for this one day workshop where he will dive into understanding the physiology, anatomy, and neurometabolic outcomes that occur with these conditions, which will be paired together with clinical examination exercises and demonstrations to give you a better understanding of how to diagnose and treat these debilitating conditions.
As a brain injury specialist, Dr. Reis, DC, DACNB, CBIS, knows the long-term impact of TBI, concussions & whiplash, especially how their influences extend systemically long past traumatic events. Dr. Reis will guide attendees on how to tap into the brain’s connection through scientifically proven therapies & interventions to yield maximum patient results.
- Discuss the etiology, pathophysiology, and symptoms of trauma, concussions, and post-auto whiplash.
- Examine the structural, neurological, and metabolic cascade of trauma as it relates to the brain and body.
- Share relevant research discussing neuro-orthopedic, functional neurological rehabilitation, and non-thermal Low-Level Laser Therapy.
- Adopt best practices and evidence-based assessments for diagnosing and treating utilizing evidence-based practices and therapies.